• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free child care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Which is why we believe (myself and a head from school where school meals were free in the trial run) that claims may well increase when the FSM stigma is removed.
    I don't get the FSM stigma, are they providing free pasta as school meals now ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      I don't get the FSM stigma, are they providing free pasta as school meals now ?
      Ah FSM, peas be upon him!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        New Labour up to its tricks again. When they were in power the master plan was to give away lots of dosh for people to breed and now it seems they want to take advantage of that breeding and offer free child care. Where is the money coming from ? Each one of their policy seems to center around giving away this and that with no real explanation on how they will fund it.

When are they going to tell the country's population to go and work hard and earn a decent days wages and fund their life style ? If you cannot afford child care then dont have children. Simple as that.
        I've heard that wolves are pretty good at bringing up children. Why not make use of all the pet day care centres and train the dogs to look after the children. We can do something similar with dolphins for kids that show promise at swimming.

I can't wait for the health and safety brigade to jump on this with their needless concerns.

Comment

Working...
        X