• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back Old Hack!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was OK, could be quite argumentative sometimes and took things a bit far sometimes but I am a lot like that too. It was nice to have someone on here with a bit a character.

He gave me a lot of useful advice on a bike (bought one off his recommendation and love it), and I am interested in how he gets on with his farm as it is something I would like to do one day.

Comment

Well that's a surprise, banned?

Doesn't he already have other sockies in the form of RedSauce or one of the others?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Doesn't he already have other sockies in the form of RedSauce or one of the others?
        It pays to always be prepared on here...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          What, make you reasonable and pleasant.
          Ah yes, we need to know which is normal and which is drugged up.

Comment

This makes me glum
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              This makes me glum
              Yes, bring him back. He may be an emotional incompetent, but he's our emotional incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Yes, bring him back. He may be an emotional incompetent, but he's our emotional incompetent.
                and he's not even the most emotional incompetent poster on this site....

Hi Sas btw
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And banning seems excessive. They could have just sent cojak round to beat the living crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    and he's not even the most emotional incompetent poster on this site....

Hi Sas btw
                    I beg your pardon?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      And banning seems excessive. They could have just sent cojak round to beat the living crap out of him.
                      Or just kick his leg a couple of times and run off with his crutches.

Comment

Working...
                      X