• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bought my first Christmas present today.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It wasn't planned - just happened!
    I've got one of my Christmas presents already - it was brought at the beginning of the month but I won't get it until 25th December.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It wasn't planned - just happened!

84 sleeps to go.
      Just as well you don't live in cloggers, you'd have less sleeps as the main gift giving event aka Sinterklaas is on Dec 5th
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Just as well you don't live in cloggers, you'd have less sleeps as the main gift giving event aka Sinterklaas is on Dec 5th
        That's good - means you can buy all your UK pressies in the post-Sinterklaas sales

Comment

I am ashamed to say i bought one about a month ago. In my defense i have been looking for it for about 2 years!

Comment

That's good - means you can re-wrap some of the stuff you don't want for your relo's in the uk
            ftfy

Comment

I have bought loads of presents. For myself

I will have to go to the cashpoint for the others.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

That's good - means you can buy all your UK pressies in the post-Sinterklaas sales
                Don't have to buy UK or Irish pressies, benefits of staying in cloggers.

Send peeps some amazon vouchers and done!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X