• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resignation from cretinwatch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have looked at the cretinwatch membership list and can't see anywhere where you are listed as a member.

We have, however, found your application form. Unfortunately yellow crayon on a white background is hard to read and you seem to have had difficulty using the space provided.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

We have looked at the cretinwatch membership list and can't see anywhere where you are listed as a member.

We have, however, found your application form. Unfortunately yellow crayon on a white background is hard to read and you seem to have had difficulty using the space provided.....
      I know you're lying. Cretins don't have access to the cretinwatch membership list.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I know you're lying. Cretins don't have access to the cretinwatch membership list.
        That can't be true, otherwise how would you know about cretinwatch ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

So I could have access to the application forms including the one you filled in using Yellow Crayon.

As is so often the case, the denial reveals a bigger truth.......

Comment

World Wide Words: Sisyphean

no he was a trickster and liar. his punishment was pushing rocks up hill without the satisfaction of them staying there.

As usual SAS goes off at half cock.

You mean Epimenides the father of tweedle dee & dum's riddle.

Epimenides paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the whole point of that was it was a Paradox.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              World Wide Words: Sisyphean

no he was a trickster and liar. his punishment was pushing rocks up hill without the satisfaction of them staying there.

As usual SAS goes off at half cock.

Feck me, you still trying to work out what Sisyphean means hours later?
              I rest my case.

Just to help you, as I know you're hard of thinking, "Sisyphean" conventionally means a never-ending, repetitive, interminable task. As confirmed in this thread.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I rest my case.

Just to help you, as I know you're hard of thinking, "Sisyphean" conventionally means a never-ending, repetitive, interminable task. As confirmed in this thread.
                and it comes from Greek Mythology and is the punishment for being deceitful.

As usual you are obsessed with your interpretation of the facts and are unwilling to look further or to the original cause. I was going a step further and making fun of you, obviously went over your head.

your case heavy then?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I rest my case.

Are you still mid-flounce or heading towards full "sy01" mode and taking your ball with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Are you still mid-flounce or heading towards full "sy01" mode and taking your ball with you?
                    And what's then then please mate?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      And what's that then please mate?
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X