• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Letter to Miley Cyrus from Sinead O'Connor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    You've got no daughters then I presume
    Oh that's why I don't know who One Direction are.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Wot!

No mention of MK Ultra?

I feel let down....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Video here

I think Ms O'Connor makes a valid point.
        I was expecting a bit of a car crash to be honest and that makes me

She is totally spot on the money...

TBH I have been quite amazed that Daddy has not been busting balls over the crap her record company have had her up to given his own power in the music business.

The first thing I thought when I saw this was here comes the next Brittany Spears

Comment

Originally posted by Ms O'Connor
          I wasn’t going to write this letter, but today i’ve been dodging phone calls from various newspapers who wished me to remark upon your having said in Rolling Stone your Wrecking Ball video was designed to be similar to the one for Nothing Compares…
          Am I having a whoooosh moment here? I can't see the two videos being further apart.

http://youtu.be/iUiTQvT0W_0

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Am I having a whoooosh moment here?
            yes; does that happen often?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Am I having a whoooosh moment here? I can't see the two videos being further apart.

http://youtu.be/iUiTQvT0W_0
              In terms of the 'face' - white makeup, dark eyes, face fills frame, short hair - there's a similar look.

Then Sinead dresses for a cold morning, whilst Miley dresses for work on a building site.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Then Sinead dresses for a cold morning, whilst Miley dresses for work on a building site.
                I'd like to know which building site, and I'm sure more of the chaps do.

Comment

I think that Miley and Billy have fallen out, which would explain why she's no longer under his careful and controlled influence and is going crazy instead

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I think that Miley and Billy have fallen out, which would explain why she's no longer under his careful and controlled influence and is going crazy instead
                    Was this reported in the Wail?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Was this reported in the Wail?
                      Are you going to question the veracity of my source?

The links I found weren't the Wail, no.

Comment

Working...
                      X