Is this the last desperate scramble before a crash? Is this the last desperate scramble before a crash?
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Default Is this the last desperate scramble before a crash?

BBC News - Is gazumping back on the agenda?

Everyone is stating property prices will rise. Everyone is scrambling to buy now.

Quick fill yer boots!

We know what this usually means don't we?
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    We know what this usually means don't we?
    Yes, the clownfish has more memory.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Default Where can I afford to live?

I'm no longer allowed to live in the UK

BBC News - Where can I afford to live?

“We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Fingers like lightning

RedSauce is too good to be a permie

Yes, it is coming,

• all the estate agents and property vested interest publishing news stories about
    • Government bringing forward HTB 3 months before due and before the banks are even ready
    • Foxtons rushing to float (why would they do that if we were at the start of a boom)
    • Ridiculous levels of HPI over the last few months
    • Millions of people in houses that are only affordable due to low interest rates

Contractor 'til I die

doodab 's job has never been outsourced

Help to buy needs to be replaced with help not getting repossessed.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Super poster

bobspud is NOT a disguised employee

You all forget the one thing that is the single most important point of the whole affair.

If a bank lends you £300k to buy a pad then they want the money back NOT a repossessed and stripped out property that is worth half its starting value. 300k turned into 900k over 25 years is good business for them at 1.5%. Barely breaking even on their principal 300k is a FAIL. They have had a handle on this from the start bar a few isolated cases.

More fingers than teeth

OwlHoot - scorchio!

If the housepricecrash forum is still going, someone should nip over there and see how excited they are getting.

By the sound of it, Janek (who used to post here but found we weren't gloomy and pessimistic enough) should be ecstatic by now.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here