• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

Is anyone up to anything exciting?

Off to Bletchly Park, and the National Museum of Computing....I maybe a while as I guess you could take up a whole day wandering round

The weather looks rubbish and that would be one off the bucket list
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Making Christmas pud and sloe gun, if I can find any sloes. So, no. Nothing exciting.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Dislocated rib is still healing so no training :-(

Saturday:
        Off to Bristol for niece's first birthday

Sunday:
        Church
        Brother in law has decided to celebrate his wife's birthday today (they could not celebrate it at the time as it was two days after their wedding) but being a dumbass he did not check whether people were free first. Hence we have two separate birthday parties to bounce around to with 2 toddlers.

Whenever I can fit it in, writing some sample apps using the new C++11 stuff.

How about yourself?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Thanks for asking!

Dislocated rib is still healing so no training :-(

Saturday:
          Off to Bristol for niece's first birthday

Sunday:
          Church
          Brother in law has decided to celebrate his wife's birthday today (they could not celebrate it at the time as it was two days after their wedding) but being a dumbass he did not check whether people were free first. Hence we have two separate birthday parties to bounce around to with 2 toddlers.

Whenever I can fit it in, writing some sample apps using the new C++11 stuff.

How about yourself?
          Thank you for asking.

Tonight I am going to see the new Irvine Welsh film Filth.

Tomorrow am going to watch QPR vs Barnsley then going to try Flat Iron Steak then Comedy Store. Sunday going for a bike ride somewhere around London (if i can find a good route) then off for a walk in Hatfield Forest.

Comment

Mine has already started
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Mine has already started
              No one likes a showoff

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                Making Christmas pud and sloe gun, if I can find any sloes. So, no. Nothing exciting.
                Is that like a spud gun?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                  No one likes a showoff
                  Wasn't asking for your blessing

Alas though it's not going to be a fun weekend, got he solar panel people coming tomorrow so need to dig out the attic so they can have access, also got more jobs to do on the house, but at lest the renovation is starting to look more and more complete with every room we finish
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Hopefully out for dinner tonight if not too knackered.
                    Sat is Mother dearest's birthday so we're meeting up for a family lunch. My brother is bringing his new girlfriend to 'meet the family' for the first time and so I will be keeping an eye on wifey, mother and sister to ensure the talons don't come out too early. Although, obviously there's fck all I can do about it anyway.

Sun: MrsP is running a half marathon and so I will be stood in the crowd with a coffee cheering her on.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X