• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Walking the new coast path from Weston to Minehead but taking a cab to miss out Bridgwater.
    Only go to Bridgwater if you have marital aids.....

Comment

TFA,

Started yesterday and will continue until Monday with this: Darmstadter Heinerfest – Das vielfaltigste Innenstadtfest Deutschlands
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        So what's everybody doing ?

I'm here

celebrating my daughter gaining her MSc with merit. Confirmed today.

Comment

TFA

frightening bloody horse riders

Comment

TFA

When I was driving back from a show a couple of weeks ago my trailer came off my car and flipped across the A303 and down an embankment. Of all the weird things it got caught in a tree. Not much damage to the trailer or the kit (one medieval box and one bowl got broken due to my paranoid packing).

However, I do not have time to get it repaired between now and next weekend (when out next show is) so we have chipped in to hire a van. This weekend will be spent unpacking and reoganising the garage and then getting the stuff over to a friends house to be packed into said van.

You?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              TFA

When I was driving back from a show a couple of weeks ago my trailer came off my car and flipped across the A303 and down an embankment. Of all the weird things it got caught in a tree.
              Ouch, Lucky there was nothing coming the other way. 3-zero-3 has been nose to tail the past few weekends, esp with Glastonbury.

Comment

Local towns very own festival like Glastonbury but smaller and with cover bands instead of the real ones

[emoji849]

But should be fun to drink a few tinnies and listen to some music assuming the weather holds.

May need to chop the hedge in the morning if I can be bovvered.

Tfa

Comment

Gardening, dog walking, and preparing the house for my dad visiting next week
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Pride in London - best party of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      I'll be carrying on with the brick work on my new utility room:

(And happy 2006, Brillo!)
                      Anyone we know disappeared recently?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X