• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I missing something?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I have an image of my signature with transparency that I scanned in ages ago. I just copy and paste that onto any docs, so don't even print a single page.

The agency I'm currently doing work through use Echosign, so I can try to scrawl my signature using a mouse... yeah, that turns out well.
    The free nitro PDF programme allows you to insert an electronic signature. Someone on CUK kindly advisedme when I was on the train on way to 1st day of contract, allowing me to download the programme, find a copy of my signature, sign the contract and email it back before starting. Hooray for the modern world and CUK (although strictl yspeaking, CUK is a subset of the modern world, but let it go, let it go).

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      This reminds me. I must remember to fix the locks on the basement door, all the rattling is beginning to work them loose.
      Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Yet another problem on your over-budget new build?
      It will just be those poor little girls again.

Comment

Working...
      X