• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perhaps our jobs are safe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps our jobs are safe

On a professional forum, not only could a poster not work out why
    ( x_main-mmsta <> c_mmsta_32 OR x_main-mmsta <> c_mmsta_33 ) is always true, but most of the respondants couldn't understand it either. (c_mmsta_32 and c_mmsta_33 are constants with different values).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Have you run it past this man?

Bob Shawadiwadi | LinkedIn

Comment

What's a respondant? Are they similar to respondents, but with added formic acid?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Look does it meet the business requirements or not?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            ( x_main-mmsta <> c_mmsta_32 OR x_main-mmsta <> c_mmsta_33 ) is always true, but most of the respondants couldn't understand it either. (c_mmsta_32 and c_mmsta_33 are constants with different values).

Comment

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

What if x_main-mmsta = null? Then it's not true (depending on your database...)

Comment

Is any one else grateful he put the explanation on the end as it means **** all to me!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    What if x_main-mmsta = null? Then it's not true (depending on your database...)
                    It's not SQL.

Respondent, yes. Sorry. I'll nip off and shoot myself now.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X