• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello from the M40

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got going about 23:10. Could have been worse.

No sign of anything. So that probably means the traffic wombles spent the last hour measuring tyre marks and sweeping up whilst keeping the whole motorway closed rather than letting through the trapped traffic ASAP.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Grrr. Stupid Tapatalk app.
      Last edited by VectraMan; 10 October 2013, 08:26.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

If someone dies in an accident, they have a duty to treat it as a crime scene.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          If someone dies in an accident, they have a duty to treat it as a crime scene.
          +1

A delay of an hour is hardly worth creating a thread about given someone probably died last night. Stop fkcing whinging.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            +1

A delay of an hour is hardly worth creating a thread about given someone probably died last night. Stop fkcing whinging.
            Honestly, the poor bloke was just posting on here to alleviate the boredom... I don't think he was moaning.

Pipe down, girl.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              +1

At least find out who, and send the family an invoice for the non-billable time.

Seems fair.

Comment

A few years ago I was driving to a live action horror game in the Friday evening rush hour. A lorry over turned and blocked all of the lanes (or maybe it was just two, I cannot remember). I ended up 7 hours late but everyone decided to wait (2 others were delayed too) so we ended up having our formal evening meal together served at 1 in the morning ... fond memories.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Grrr. Stupid Tapatalk app.
                  Are you still on M40?

Or perhaps in police cell for using mobile phone whilst driving?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Or perhaps in police cell for using mobile phone whilst driving?
                    I wish.

They don't put you in a cell unless you cause an accident.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X