• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sainsbury's Clothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Ending up a disguised permie in the first contract you might finish. Bummer!

EDIT : Isn't it about time for the next set of rate cuts and contractor culls there?
    under 2 months left and i'm outta here. Rate cuts won't impact me, not too bothered about culls....

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Last time I was in Harrods I bought a trio of trilobytes
      Last time I was in Harrods I blocked a toilet. I'm still pretty proud of that.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Last time I was in Harrods it had a tacky Dianna memorial and the remainder of the store resembled a cut down version of the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. The best item in Harrods is their free carry bags; they are great to put items from the 99p shop in and had them to folks as presents.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X