• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekendio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekendio

I'm taking the boy for a day out in London tomorrow.

In fact - does anyone have any ideas for fun things to take him to? [He's 4 and into dinosaurs, ice cream and burping].

We've already got the National History Museum planned.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

In fact - does anyone have any ideas for fun things to take him to? [He's 4 and into dinosaurs, ice cream and burping].

From there if you turn left out of the museum you can walk to Harrods and there is a nice ice cream palour at the back of the food hall (turn right down Hans road immediately before it and enter Harrods from one of the rear entrances to go straight there).

Or you could try Covent Garden on the TFL museum....

I would bore you with our plans but you haven't asked....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Burping around the world: Streets of London @ British Hainan
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

London Eye and then SEA LIFE London Aquarium - Official Website | Buy Tickets Online & Save next door?

Comment

Add the London Eye and that's probably enough for a four year old
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Science museum.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I forgot to ask what you lot are up to?

Sorry, I'm a tit.

PS. Thanks eek!
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I forgot to ask what you lot are up to?

Sorry, I'm a tit.

PS. Thanks eek!
                At 5 o'clock this afternoon I shall stop thinking about how much I hate the abomination that is HP Quality Center, and not start again until 9 o'clock on Monday morning. I might just get completely rat-arsed to forget.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm taking the Mrs and her 2 to the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I'm scared of heights and he's scared of big fish.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X