• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yeti found in Lagos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeti found in Lagos

BBC News - Doctor Who: Yeti classic among episodes found in Nigeria
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

If someone contacted me from Nigeria offering to sell me Dr Who episodes I'd suspect something fraudulent going on
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      If someone contacted me from Nigeria offering to sell me Dr Who episodes I'd suspect something fraudulent going on
      HeLlo dear recipient,
      my name is Dr Smith jones. i have bean bequeathed valuable dr who episods. Your assistants is required to bring then to London. For this task I will pay you 500,000 english pounds...
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Just about anything in the world is for sale on the market in Lagos. I bought a PhD and a MSc from MIT* there; $20 a pop, 30$ for two.

They do a good line in genuine Prada handbags** too; handy for pleasing the laydees.

*Monrovia Institute of Technology
        **Have a chat with Mr Ibrahim M'Prada on Oladosu Street
        Last edited by Mich the Tester; 11 October 2013, 10:14.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X