DFS sofa delivery time DFS sofa delivery time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Default DFS sofa delivery time

Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Contractor Among Contractors

bless 'em all has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    Wow! Just 14 days. Amazing. I don't imagine anyone could complain about that.

Super poster

Wanderer is a permanent contractor

Did you get it "half price" though?
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Did you get it "half price" though?
    Yes, I got it at the sale, two sofas for £795 when they should have been £1590 - bargain, I'm sure the tenants will be happy.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Double Godlike!

greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

14 days isn't so bad.....

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    14 days isn't so bad.....

I think this one might actually be made in Britain... I'll double check.

Super poster

amcdonald is too good to be a permie

Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by amcdonald View Post
    Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?
    vielleicht

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Mine is due for delivery in late 2014

Pilchard

Cliphead has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Mine is due for delivery in late 2014
    Self assemble?