• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Filth - reviews people?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filth - reviews people?

Just watched the trailer, my jaw is still hurting.

Bladesey: What made you join the Force?
    Bruce Robertson: Police oppression, brother.
    Bladesey: You wanted to stamp it out from the inside?
    Bruce Robertson: No, I wanted to be a part of it.

Last edited by scooterscot; 13 October 2013, 17:22.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I really enjoyed it, it is very Irvine Welsh dark and funny at the same time with lots of sex and drugs but where with Trainspotting you could have believed it was a real life story, this is a bit too scripted and fantastical to be believable. Well worth watching though.

Comment

Once, there was a man who had a light shine from his throat when he opened his mouth. Everyone hated it when he laughed at the movies.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X