Vicky Price -its all men's fault Vicky Price -its all men's fault
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,279

    Default Vicky Price -its all men's fault

    So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?

    Or is she wrong?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  2. #2

    Froglike

    Pondlife - scorchio!

    Pondlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    13,627

    Default

    ... in her book.


    At this point I stopped reading.

  3. #3

    Fingers like lightning

    RedSauce is too good to be a permie

    RedSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Pryce

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSauce View Post
    Pryce
    too subtle?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #5

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?

    Or is she wrong?
    After going through what she went through, do you think she's wrong for thinking all men are bastards?

    I'd hate to be the next toad up her hole, you're likely to wake up with your bollocks on the bedside table.

    She looks like a seriously bitter old dog.

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?

    Or is she wrong?
    A jury of 12 men and women thought otherwise in her case.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  7. #7

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    A jury of 12 men and women thought otherwise in her case.
    You haven't read the article, have you?

  8. #8

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You haven't read the article, have you?
    It's been all over the news today, and there have been previous studies that blame men, including the judges that send them down, for women being in prison.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  9. #9

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's been all over the news today, and there have been previous studies that blame men, including the judges that send them down, for women being in prison.
    Is that a "yes I've read the article" or a "no I haven't but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway"?

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Is that a "yes I've read the article" or a "no I haven't but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway"?
    Yes I've read the article and I will stick my oar in because she is saying nothing new.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •