• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Linkedin Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linkedin Dilemma

Should I accept the request from the truly truly useless salesman at previous permie company or not.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

what purpose would it serve?
    Join IPSE

Comment

If you don't he won't be able to endorse you...

Comment

Ignore it.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          what purpose would it serve?
          that's what I'm trying to work out?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            that's what I'm trying to work out?
            leave the requesting hanging then...he'll get bored of it eventually and by that time you'll can it
            Join IPSE

Comment

best use the 'archive' button. I've found that if I just leave them hanging then I'll accidentally accept them on my linkedin phone app or, sometimes I take a different view after a few drinks then regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Should I accept the request from the truly truly useless salesman at previous permie company or not.....
                Funny, I accepted a LinkedIn request from the truly truly useless salesman at my previous permie company, but only after not realising the repeat requests are automated and taking pity on the poor fellow. The guy now has 500+ connections FFS. Thanks for reminding me my connections are due a purge.

Comment

Working...
                X