• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for Old Hack and Dooogie...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For completeness, RS is on my ignore list. Isn't he the same person though?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      How many incarnations has this little toad been through of being banned for progressively longer periods and then being perma-banned and returning the same day? 5? Don't you think it's about time you just canned him?
      Especially since he was banned for being a little toad, then returned and immediately carried on with the exact same behaviour and has admitted being OH. Mods have said before users are allowed to create new accounts "in case they change" but it's 100% clear he hasn't tried to, and has no intention to.

Comment

For completeness, RS is on my ignore list. Isn't he the same person though?
        ketchup ?
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          ketchup ?
          Well obviously RS and K are the same, but they seem identical to OH/Hairy.

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Especially since he was banned for being a little toad, then returned and immediately carried on with the exact same behaviour and has admitted being OH. Mods have said before users are allowed to create new accounts "in case they change" but it's 100% clear he hasn't tried to, and has no intention to.
              So ignore him.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Fir the record, and my last word on this subject. I responded to the thread, stating, clearly, that if I said anything on this board, d000hg comes a hollerin with his abuse, like a foul mouth retarded shadow. He always does, it's a trend.

He then came a hollerin with his abuse, like a foul mouth retarded shadow. He's then continued hollerin like a foul moth retarded shadow whilst, simultaneously, asking for me to be banned.

The toys came out first, and now it appears the tears and tantrums are. For that reason, I am out.

Cue belligerent post with some half cocked homosexual inference (see what I did there).

Comment

Well OH, I'm sure it's easy to keep a straight face at the moment but we all know at some point the posts will turn mighty strange and the breakdown will be on the cards.

Comment

Yawn - I witnessed yours last night. Ugly stuff, and for that reason, I am out.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                      You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again.

I think the banhammer will be out soon, nearly made it 2 weeks without anyone getting banned (or the Mods are neglecting the "Who's been banned" thread again).
                      Could be. I had to ask to get my 'holiday' added to that thread.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X