• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 12 most liveable cities in Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    1. Bristol - been there a few times and quite like it but thats probably only a visitors point of view

2. Edinburgh - full of middle class stuck Scots and English

3. Cardiff - never been

4. Liverpool - was only there once and that was to leave it (by boat to Nigeria)

5. Leeds - never been

6. Manchester - not bad but too many dodgy looking scallies hanging around the town centre and was accosted by a red nosed Scotsman screaming at me to add another 5 minutes :-)

7. London - excellent but has an inflated sense of purpose, arrogant one could say

8. Belfast - where?

9. Glasgow - used to go a lot between the 70's and 80's, great town and the Pakistani shop owners were great.

10. Birmingham - can't understand them and the town just seems dull, like the people

11. Sheffield - nope, never been there

12. Bradford - drove through quickly as I thought my car was going to get nicked
    And the award for redneck of the year with biggest vocabulary of sweeping generalisations goes to you
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Go Bristol (except for the accent)

The 12 most liveable cities in Britain - The Independent

1. Bristol

2. Edinburgh

3. Cardiff

4. Liverpool

5. Leeds

6. Manchester

7. London

8. Belfast

9. Glasgow

10. Birmingham

11. Sheffield

12. Bradford
      FTFY
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Which one isn't it raining in?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            It's flipping weeing it down here. Glad I'm not on the ground floor at Bunk Towers

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              Cardiff.
              Now I know you're lying. Unless they've moved Cardiff out of Wales...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Now I know you're lying. Unless they've moved Cardiff out of Wales...
                I promise, really, it's not raining.

It was spotting a bit yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  And the award for redneck of the year with biggest vocabulary of sweeping generalisations goes to you
                  Look who's talking...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Rednecks balance it out:

Top 10 Worst places to live in England 2013 | Chavtowns - Britain's worst places to live!

Top 10: Dodgy British Neighbourhoods - AskMen

The 8 worst UK cities and towns to live in | eHow UK

Ms. Redneck Alabama Pageant: July 27, 2013 - Video | al.com
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just realized I've been to all of those cities except Belfast. No reason to go.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X