• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Angela Merkel - Hypocritical cow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's as misleading as to say that every nation has an army. Yes, but some nations got much bigger, more aggresive setups than others.

It should not even be the job of NSA to spy - that's what CIA should do.

How the heck Merkel could have been the treat to US national security?
    Oh, are they breaking one of your rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Yes, my rule would have been to limit such activities only to real valueable targets in order to avoid detection - now NSA's cover totally blown, where as CIA will continue to receive intel from their operatives - brute force approach was totally wrong, greedy, arrogant option that they took.

My other rule would have been to avoid screwing with your allies.

Comment

The agency's European Cryptologic Center (ECC), with 240 employees in 2011, is headquartered at a US military compound in Griesheim, near Frankfurt in Germany. A 2011 NSA report indicates that the ECC is responsible for the "largest analysis and productivity in Europe" and focusses on various priorities, including Africa, Europe, the Middle East and counterterrorism operations.
        Otherwise known as the Dagger Complex, its about a 10 minute walk from where I live:

Local people go for 'picnics' there:

In 2013, a new Consolidated Intelligence Center, also to be used by NSA, is being built at the headquarters of the United States Army Europe in Wiesbaden, Germany. NSA's partnership with Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), the German foreign intelligence service, was confirmed by BND president Gerhard Schindler.
        Presumably that'll still be going ahead though...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Otherwise known as the Dagger Complex, its about a 10 minute walk from where I live:

Local people go for 'picnics' there:

Presumably that'll still be going ahead though...
          I don't think AtW is going to let it go ahead, he has a lot of influence in the upper ECHELONs of the international spying community.

Comment

I don't think AtW is going to let it go ahead, he has a lot of influence in the upper ECHELONs of the international spying community.
            You don't say

Comment

AtW is ****ed business wise because very shortly the NSA are going to release SKA as open source
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"The chair of the Senate intelligence committee, who has been a loyal defender of the National Security Agency, dramatically broke ranks on Monday, saying she was "totally opposed" to the US spying on allies and demanding a total review of all surveillance programs."

Dianne Feinstein: 'I am totally opposed' to NSA surveillance of US allies | World news | The Guardian

No amount of intercepted intel from your allies is worth betraying their trust.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  "The chair of the Senate intelligence committee, who has been a loyal defender of the National Security Agency, dramatically broke ranks on Monday, saying she was "totally opposed" to the US spying on allies and demanding a total review of all surveillance programs."

Dianne Feinstein: 'I am totally opposed' to NSA surveillance of US allies | World news | The Guardian

No amount of intercepted intel from your allies is worth betraying their trust.
                  Why now? She's known what the NSA has done for years, why the sudden pang of conscience?

Comment

Why now? She's known what the NSA has done for years, why the sudden pang of conscience?
                    It was the 28th day of the month, part of the 4 weekly cycle where women go absolutely battulip crazy :-)

Comment

How do you know? Have you been spying on her?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X