• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Angela Merkel - Hypocritical cow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Suity, you're out of your depth, again. Now, do yourself a favour and fck off.
    I'm not the one who's making an arse of himself. As you were twatface.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I'm not the one who's making an arse of himself. As you were twatface.
      The topic of this thread is not the tapping of Frau Merkel's phone, the topic is that it's rather hypocritical for her to bleat on about German Phone and email data being collected by the NSA when the German equivalent does exactly the same thing to the peoples and governments of other countries.

I realise that there are a lot of complicated words and concepts in this topic so perhaps it's for the best if you go and play elsewhere.

Surely there's another project somewhere that you can fck up?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The topic of this thread is not the tapping of Frau Merkel's phone, the topic is that it's rather hypocritical for her to bleat on about German Phone and email data being collected by the NSA when the German equivalent does exactly the same thing to the peoples and governments of other countries.

I realise that there are a lot of complicated words and concepts in this topic so perhaps it's for the best if you go and play elsewhere.

Surely there's another project somewhere that you can fck up?
        I wonder what this button does.

Comment

Churchill's point is valid, you can split hairs around the exact method of spying, ,however they do spy on allies therefore can't claim to be outraged when they find Obama is tapping her phone.

Comment

I don't want to see that woman naked!
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
              I don't want to see that woman naked!
              Deborah Meaden OTOH

Comment

Working...
              X