• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dublin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Anywhere NOT in Temple Bar.
    Ftfy

Comment

Ask anyone that lives in Dublin and they will laugh if you suggest Temple bar for a decent pint. If you want a good night out then for sure go there, but a decent pint? I don't think so.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Even though the tight market at the moment I have the chance of a gig in Dublin. Had a call from the agent on Friday (junior person), who then asked if I was free for a call on Sunday. Of course.

Just had the Sunday call. I know the firm they are hiring for, and previously was accepted at interview but the project was canned (this was 2 years ago, and I found out from another contractor why the project was canned and it was common sense).

So this project in Dublin sounds like a real prospect, considering my niche BPM skills. And there is plenty of work.

So my question is, where is best for a pint in Dublin.
        http://goo.gl/maps/nvj0B
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          sorry but I prefer

http://goo.gl/tZpIOZ

hotel opposite ain't bad if you want to stay over.

Can also recommend places on the way in Lisburn and Banbridge....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Go for it SY. However I wouldnt fancy doing your accounts after a stint in Germany and now possibly Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Go for it SY. However I wouldnt fancy doing your prison time after a stint in Germany and now possibly Dublin
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                FTFY
                Explain?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  sorry but I prefer

http://goo.gl/tZpIOZ

hotel opposite ain't bad if you want to stay over.

Can also recommend places on the way in Lisburn and Banbridge....
                  Why did I not even have to open that link to know you mean the Crown and Europa!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why did I not even have to open that link to know you mean the Crown and Europa!
                    Because you're BFFs?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Where else would you recommend in central Belfast?

Belfast has a few decent restaurants but still rather lacks friendly bars and lets be honest many don't exactly welcome unknown faces....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X