• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking!

Saturday: Catching up on sleep
    Sunday: Off to Old Trafford to watch the mancs get turned over

Comment

Parkrun this morning. Was feeling like tulipe, so downed a couple of ibuprofen before I left and got my 2nd best time.

Came home and finished Week 3 of Machine Learning. Thinking I may abandon it - the transition from the algorithms on the page to the implementation in Octave is proving to be a leap of faith.

Menfolk out at the footie, so house nice and peaceful. Thinking I may just chill with cup of tea and turkish delight for the rest of the afternoon.

Tomorrow's looking good weather wise, so have good intentions of doing a couple of hours on the bike. Might see what local rides are happening with the CTC.

Comment

Working...
      X