• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are they now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are they now?

The mention of post counts on the old board has set the Fleetwood nostalgia flag to "on".

Whatever happened to the legendary posters on the old board?
    OBL25, Roger Rabbit, HHH, DBNO, a guy with a caravan, SupremeSpod (who started the "poster in (select mode of your choice) mode" phenomenon, Doug Walters (an ex-colleague btw),and Mr Deflation himself, Janek...

Does anyone know?
    Does anyone care?
    Does anyone have a favourite poster from the EzBoard days who is (sniff) no longer with us?
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

FiddleAbout - if it was not for him I would not have scored 15k posts so quickly, now look at my pathetic post count

Comment

I'd forgotten him.... and his mate Rhino.

(wipes tear from corner of eye...)

Comment

They became... permanent.

Comment

"alter", and I certainly believed GordonBrown was Janek..

Comment

My favourite

DownButNotOut (DBNO)

Comment

I mentioned him, but he was most entertaining. People used to go on about "pF" a lot as well, but he was before my time.
              Also, David Contractor Jnr was a laugh, with his stories of coke-fuelled orgies in China on a grand a day tax-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                Does anyone know?
                Does anyone care?
                Does anyone have a favourite poster from the EzBoard days who is (sniff) no longer with us?
                No mercy, only the tough ones remain.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I think HHH was here a few weeks ago "TheGimp", I'm sure ferrett cold confirm
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Roger Rabbit died
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                    X