yahoo mail on chrome completely broken yahoo mail on chrome completely broken
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 13

Super poster

MPwannadecentincome is a permanent contractor

Default yahoo mail on chrome completely broken

anyone else got this problem? Chrome 30 on XP and yahoo mail go completely unresponsive. Seen some other posts in yahoo forums about this but no answer.

i tried using mobile yahoo mail but then found I could not send attachments anymore.

have had to go back to IE8 which at least works with the old yahoo mail interface which is better than the new one but the browser is incredibly slow it can't even keep up with my typing.

have sent feedback to google in case it is a chrome problem - can't find anywhere to send feedback to yahoo.

seriously contemplating switching to outlook.com but dreading having to transfer 7000 historic emails.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    anyone else got this problem? Chrome 30 on XP and yahoo mail go completely unresponsive. Seen some other posts in yahoo forums about this but no answer.

i tried using mobile yahoo mail but then found I could not send attachments anymore.

have had to go back to IE8 which at least works with the old yahoo mail interface which is better than the new one but the browser is incredibly slow it can't even keep up with my typing.

have sent feedback to google in case it is a chrome problem - can't find anywhere to send feedback to yahoo.

seriously contemplating switching to outlook.com but dreading having to transfer 7000 historic emails.
    +1. The yahoo upgrade is terrible and I only use it because of the historic emails. I really ought to just download the lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    +1. The yahoo upgrade is terrible and I only use it because of the historic emails. I really ought to just download the lot.
    +2
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

Contractor Among Contractors

petergriffin is good enough for Jehovah!

I use FF most of the times. I only use Chrome when printing the page to pdf or to Google Drive. I have portable FF on a stick at work (Windows) and the extension "Open in Chrome".

No malware, virus, etc. Then I use Slackware and Netbsd at home.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Super poster

Default even IE8 is broken

Now yahoo mail is unusable even in IE - looking into how to get mails off there now - seems IMAP and then copy to personal folders into outlook might be the best option - then I have to figure out a way to make that searchable from outside as I often search old emails from my smartphone.

Super poster

MicrosoftBob is NOT a disguised employee

Have you tried upgrading to Internet Explorer ?

More time posting than coding

Boney M is too good to be a permie

It is fooking horrendous in any browser, doesnt want to open emails and then it does, doesnt want to attach files to mail then maybe it does. You go to search your mailbox for an email and click on mailbox search and it takes you to fricking google with your search terms. Biggest ****up ever.

Super poster

Default hooray

it works again since google updated to v31

Super poster

Stupid yahoo now gives error message everytime it autosaves a draft email that is being created/edited, now wonder the employees won't use it...

Yahoo! staff! slapped! for! 'snubbing! own! webmail! and! preferring! Outlook!'

Many of those who have used the revamped Yahoo! webmail will be able to sympathize with employees who are reluctant to switch over. The redesigned service has been the source of a number of user complaints such as slow performance and the removal of the tab organization feature.

Fingers like lightning

sbakoola has more data than eek

Default boo to yoo sir bt yahoo mail

I have to keep re-entering my username and password each and every time I want to log in. Annoying, it won't remember it.