• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Web hosting company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Web hosting company

I'm looking for a UK based web hosting solution but can't decide who's best yet not too expensive, does anyone have any suggestions? Require the usual stuff and :

MySQL
    Shared SSL
    PHP
    (Apache/Linux pref. but not essential)
    Shared host fine, not expecting over 2Gb p/m traffic.
    POP Mail

Or at least does anyone know where I can find some reviews?

Thanks
    Wolfie

Originally posted by TwoWolves
    I'm looking for a UK based web hosting solution but can't decide who's best yet not too expensive, does anyone have any suggestions? Require the usual stuff and :

MySQL
    Shared SSL
    PHP
    (Apache/Linux pref. but not essential)
    Shared host fine, not expecting over 2Gb p/m traffic.
    POP Mail

Or at least does anyone know where I can find some reviews?

Thanks
    Wolfie
    I can tell you who I use and what I get, but usually when I do that I'm accused of spamming on their behalf... well, I get 5 domain names, hosting for each, lots of stuff, for 9.00 a month, and I'm happy with them.

Suggest not these guys:
    ISP PlusNet has told its customers it will no longer pursue the retrieval of 700GB of their emails mistakenly erased

Comment

I use http://www.newnet.co.uk/ PowerHost for shared hosting. They're not the cheapest but they NEVER cock up, are online 100% of the time and actually answer the phone quickly (even at 3AM).
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Try

http://www.ephgroup.com/
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X