• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoins

Is anyone "investing" in these?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Is anyone "investing" in these?
    nope just waiting to get out.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I got in at $11 dollars a coin a couple of years ago and got out at $159 a coin. Made a awfully handsome amount, over 5 figures. Paid for a holiday to the Maldives and new runaround with money still left over. Took an age to get the money though. Wont go in again now as too volatile and also not going to make a gain like I did before. Wish I had kept them too now as it is up in the late $300s now the last time I looked

Comment

I can see it catching on as a way to hide money during a messy divorce or bankruptcy proceedings.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Crashed by 25% today

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
            Crashed by 25% today
            Only 5000x up then.....

The 12c I spent as a joke is worth about $600 then...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Got it's own thread on FF now:

Bitcoin technical analysis @ Forex Factory
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Three bitcoin repositories plundered in a week, and no real likelihood of any redress for losses. Not sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Three bitcoin repositories plundered in a week, and no real likelihood of any redress for losses. Not sure about that
                  What sort of idiot entrusts cold hard cash to strangers on the internet with no guarantees though? Anyone with any sense would be keeping their wallet more secure.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Should keep their wallet themselves, more fool those

Comment

Working...
                    X