• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A special thanks to Labour....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    Yes, border police, Hungary. Twice.

The border police were hungry ?

Comment

Comment

I'll beat benn0 to it:

Thatcher: a real world solution to a real world experiment to show what goes wrong when you give too much taxpayers money to an administration full of small-minded, bitter, polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.

In actual fact:

All politicians: a real world experiment to show what goes wrong when you give too much taxpayers money to an administration full of small-minded, bitter, polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.
        If you got your geeky head from up thatcher's arse for long enough you would probably realise I actually agree with the second statement, and have stated so in the past.

the evil cow just happened to be the worst of a bad bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by benn0
          If you got your geeky head from up thatcher's arse for long enough you would probably realise I actually agree with the second statement, and have stated so in the past.

the evil cow just happened to be the worst of a bad bunch.
          Going by your previous comments there's quite a party going on up Mrs T's arse.

Comment

polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.
            My 2nd business degree is from UK polytechnic...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              My 2nd business degree is from UK polytechnic...
              That concludes the case for the prosecution, m'lud.

Comment

Blimey, only my 6th degree is from a poly.

DimPrawn in Threaded mode

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  Blimey, only my 6th degree is from a poly.

DimPrawn in Threaded mode
                  I used to fancy the lead singer from the 3 Degrees, does that count?

Comment

You see, this is why we need immigrants. They don't have degress from dodgy UK 'unipolys'.

They have proper degrees. Each and every one of 'em.

I hear that Romanian gypsies are particularly skilled in .Net and brain surgery.
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Not a single one of my Degrees is from a poly thank you very much!
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X