• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed! Room on the bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Will possibly be joining you soon - finish in 2 weeks exactly. Though there are a few interviews on the horizon. Looking forward to some bench time to get some stuff done round the house and some cooking with my newly ordered gas cooker (arriving this Friday!). My chill on the bench might be shorter than expected though....
    I'll be joining from 1st of feb. Looking at relocating up norf too

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
      Leaving the south? Really? I hope all the people don't start realising that life is much better up here cos then the flood gates will open....

Comment

Leaving the south? Really? I hope all the people don't start realising that life is much better up here cos then the flood gates will open....
        Too right. Bloody immigrants. Won't be able to get a pint with a head on anywhere if they take over!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

My new GF lives in Yorkshire (Penistone) and if things work out i would probably make the move.

Comment

There goes the neighbourhood
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My current GF lives in Yorkshire (Penistone) and if things work out i would probably make the move.
              FTFY

Comment

Don't forget it's pronounced "Penis-tone"

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
                  Don't forget it's pronounced "Penis-tone"
                  it is when i say it

Comment

7 seems like enough times for a baby to vomit in an evening. Still, beats working.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      7 seems like enough times for a baby to vomit in an evening. Still, beats working.
                      overflow error

Comment

Working...
                      X