• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    In which case mine resembles a set of rotten, leaning posts with tattered nets found on a bleak public playing field. Weeks of concrete bowling balls coupled with 'diarrhea', which is basically high speed expulsion of said objects, caused by the chemo don't make for a pleasant combination.

Still if that's the worst thing I'm suffering then I'll not complain too much, I can think of much worse.
    You make it sound like a cross between a super soaker and a pea shooter. Perhaps market the idea to Nerf?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Nobody told me this the first time I gave blood and I went to the pub. No idea how I got home.
      Makes me wish I was less squeamish and had actually given blood.

I have to say i'm bloody grateful to those that do, so thanks!
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You could have a little bit of BrilloPad inside you...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You make it sound like a cross between a super soaker and a pea shooter. Perhaps market the idea to Nerf?
          It's more like squeezing the last toothpaste out of the tube coupled with it having bits of glass in. Not sure anyone would pay for the experience...

It's partly my own fault for taking the morphine several times a day instead of getting them to give me a stronger smack patch. The patches don't have nearly as.bad side effects.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

S'OK. Invoice in the post

Haven't for a while since they got funny about appointments - must do well before my hols...

Comment

Nice
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Don't tell churchy.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Is that the blood transfusion or what's coming out of my bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Look on the bright side. Least you're not as ill as Suity.
                    WHS. I'm a poorly lamb today.

Gute Besserung.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

A bit of bad news. I got taken into the hospital again at the weekend due to a bowel obstruction. If it clears up (i.e. I have a dump) then I'm back where I was give or take. If not, I have "several weeks" with painkillers and occasional day release from the hospital.

Here's hoping for nice weather and a decent run for England in the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X