• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    A bit of bad news. I got taken into the hospital again at the weekend due to a bowel obstruction. If it clears up (i.e. I have a dump) then I'm back where I was give or take. If not, I have "several weeks" with painkillers and occasional day release from the hospital.

Here's hoping for nice weather and a decent run for England in the world cup.
    Best of luck, I hope things go well!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

A bit of bad news. I got taken into the hospital again at the weekend due to a bowel obstruction. If it clears up (i.e. I have a dump) then I'm back where I was give or take. If not, I have "several weeks" with painkillers and occasional day release from the hospital.

Best of luck - hope the sun shines for you Know nothing at all about football but good luck with that too
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Ugh, that is crappy news. You'd think they'd have ways to get it out of you other than metaphorically squeezing you until something gives like last time round... which sounded horrendous.

Can you pay through the nose to watch the world-cup from your bed or get decent internet on an iPad for iPlayer?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Ugh, that is crappy news. You'd think they'd have ways to get it out of you other than metaphorically squeezing you until something gives like last time round... which sounded horrendous.

Can you pay through the nose to watch the world-cup from your bed or get decent internet on an iPad for iPlayer?
          Well, in theory they could fit a colostomy bad but the surgeons won't do it cos I'm too far gone and I'm practically guaranteed life threatening complications after the op. At least I won't have to suffer that particular indignity though.

The hospital has wifi, or there is a day room with a telly. I'm not that bothered about the football as long as the England games are on. Bill Shankly was actually wrong about that.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hope a good dump sorts you out.

Comment

Sorry to hear that
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

May the poo flow.
                Best of luck.
                You could swap between the cricket and the football.
                Beer
                is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Don't forget your Euromillions ticket - you must be due some better luck.

Comment

Hope you work it through
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Good luck, hope it sorts itself out

Comment

Working...
                      X