• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If he's inherited some of your courage and strength, he'll be just grand.

Some of us have to work pretty hard at finding bits to be proud of...
    I've had an easy ride, his mum did most of the work while I was in Germany. I should give her more credit than I do.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I've had an easy ride, his mum did most of the work while I was in Germany. I should give her more credit than I do.
      Sounds like they'll be in safe hands.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Sounds like they'll be in safe hands.
        Yes, she's a good mum. And he has enough decent men around him to keep him on the right track. I'm leaving them my collected wisdom.as a series of random essays, which is something I suppose
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yes, she's a good mum. And he has enough decent men around him to keep him on the right track. I'm leaving them my collected wisdom.as a series of random essays, which is something I suppose
          Don't forget a link to your CUK account

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Don't forget a link to your CUK account
            I've copied and paraphrased the best bits. The rest are best thrown away i reckon, i can be a bit of an argumentative idiot for the sake of it at times.

Comment

I've copied and paraphrased the best bits. The rest are best thrown away i reckon, i can be a bit of an argumentative idiot for the sake of it at times.
              They'll probably enjoy those bits the most

Comment

Exactly how much can one man write about the transcendental nature of a good dump?

Comment

Hope you left out the bits about the coke and the hookers?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

If you ask Admin to delete the dross and only leave the good stuff it would look like you've never been here. ;-)
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

CUK is definitely stating separate from my family life.

Comment

Working...
                      X