• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You went in to hospital needing a dump and then suddenly everything's gone to tulip

Do you get WiFi in hospices? My father went to one but was too far gone for such things by then - it was coincidentally the 1st anniversary of his passing the day you posted about going back in.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      ... i can be a bit of an argumentative idiot for the sake of it at times.
      No you can't.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You went in to hospital needing a dump and then suddenly everything's gone to tulip

Do you get WiFi in hospices? My father went to one but was too far gone for such things by then - it was coincidentally the 1st anniversary of his passing the day you posted about going back in.
        I hope so or I will need a mifi month sim thing.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I hope so or I will need a mifi month sim thing.
          I've got one of those with Three. £10/15 quid a month. Cracking piece of kit and never had any issues with it.

Comment

Thinking of you Doodab. Fully clothed, not on the pot wringing one out.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hospital sausages aren't really much of a treat tbh....

You'd better come up with a better one than this, I'd hate for it to stick.

I'd go for this,

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                If you ask Admin to delete the dross and only leave the good stuff it would look like you've never been here. ;-)
                Rather like most of general.

Comment

Yes, she's a good mum. And he has enough decent men around him to keep him on the right track. I'm leaving them my collected wisdom.as a series of random essays, which is something I suppose
                  Bad news about the collected wisdom I'm afraid. I told Mrs SB about your video on how to change a plug, but she just looked at me scathingly and told me that they wouldn't bother watching it but would just call a plumber instead.

And she has a PhD in cognitive neuroscience.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Tis very tiring being on the ward. Constant buzzing with people. Hope this hospice happens sooner rather than later.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Tis very tiring being on the ward. Constant buzzing with people. Hope this hospice happens sooner rather than later.
                      No chance of blagging a side room?
                      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                      X