• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brain transplant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Who would have any use for a retarded otter though?
    They're trying to reintroduce them into the wild, but I doubt if a Sasguru-transplant otter would have the intelligence to survive in the wild as fishing and even swimming would be beyond it.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      They're trying to reintroduce them into the wild, but I doubt if a Sasguru-transplant otter would have the intelligence to survive in the wild as fishing and even swimming would be beyond it.
      CUK's retarded squirrel seems to do ok.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        you could make otter-burgers with mushy peas

sounds quite nice actually
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
          Why haven't they developed brain transplant technology yet?
          It's been done - you just unscrew the top of the head and pop a new one in.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

I Will Fear No Evil - Robert Heinlein

Covers it pretty well. From somewhen in the late 60's early 70's

I used to like Robert Heinlein.

Mmmmm must dig it out for a re-read. "Number of the Beast" as well.
            I'll give "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "Starship Troopers" a miss though.

Comment

OK, maybe that one is a tad tricky - problems reconnecting nerves and all that stuff.

But what about the alimentary canal? They already remove bits and reconnect the soggy ends when people have bowel nasties.

Why not stomach and any other bits that are affected? Sounds simple enough to replace and reconnect the whole caboodle (or as much as needed) between oesophegus and rectum. Sort of scoop out the innards and replace with nice new healthy ones. No mess, no waste (and no peritonitis). Liver, kidneys, heart and lungs are already commonplace.

Aussie surgeons hope to perform first stomach transplant - Yahoo!7

Disclaimer: IANASurgeon. (and I am slightly drunk.)

Comment

Working...
              X