• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whining permie managerman wants 'transparency' on contractor costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a mistake once in telling a permie cow-orker that my first class season ticket cost me less as an out-of-pocket expense than his cattle-class season ticket. Once he worked this out and that I was also on roughly £300p/d more than his all-in permie salary and benefits he got the right hump and was never the same towards me.

It's better to act like the politicians do and try to keep the permie oiks out of our business as they'll never understand that we deserve all these extra things because we're a better class of people than them.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
      I made a mistake once in telling a permie cow-orker that my first class season ticket cost me less as an out-of-pocket expense than his cattle-class season ticket. Once he worked this out and that I was also on roughly £300p/d more than his all-in permie salary and benefits he got the right hump and was never the same towards me.

It's better to act like the politicians do and try to keep the permie oiks out of our business as they'll never understand that we deserve all these extra things because we're a better class of people than them.
      Nope its better to ensure people don't know things as may wind up the person who agrees the extension and pays the bill.

But on the other point.

Salary of secondary chauffeur / car in case main chauffeur isn't appropriate attired / 2 seconds later. Both chauffeur are of course ex bunny girls in appropriate attire all year round....
      Last edited by eek; 19 December 2013, 13:23.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I made a mistake once in talking to a permie.
        FTFY
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I am a mistake
          Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          FTFY
          FTFY (correctly this time)...

Never annoy the person paying or potentially paying the bill unless they totally and utterly deserve it and you can 1000% pin the blame on them....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I donated 23% of my overall reportable company profit last financial year to a not-for-profit organisation, this despite some despicable people working mainly from the IoM telling me that I could reduce this to 10%.

Comment

Film crew that documents the contractor life style.
              Formula 1 team expenses.
              Americas Cup entrants fee.
              Space X development costs.

did I miss anything?
              Last edited by ThomasSoerensen; 19 December 2013, 14:06.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Monkey Butlers
                Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                X