• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Citizenship Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C) or A)

Although I doubt many agents can be found at the Stretford End on a Saturday afternoon.
    There's usually a few cockney barrow boy types on the shuttle up from Heathrow on a Saturday morning...

Comment

Re: C) or A)

There's usually a few cockney barrow boy types on the shuttle up from Heathrow on a Saturday morning
      That description applies to many agents. Cockney geezers deserve a good pasting anyway, agent or not....

Comment

"exactly if it's a small person C/ is likely. It's a universal truth that only little people cause pub fights. "

Then you just have to hope you haven't met a professional light weight boxer.

I would say that actually smaller people are normally more dangerous than what they look like. Most of them are either boxers or karate experts. Would be cautious with them. The easier targets then, are the medium weight. :rolleyes

Great xenophobic comment Spod.

Comment

Re: .

I have observed here before that the best size for staying out of trouble is to be neither so small/timid looking that you are easy pickings or so big/tough loooking that you look like a suitable challenge for the macho sort. Just being ugly with a nasty looking scowl and a temper to match works quite well I find.

Karate expertise would be nice tho. Every time I have gone along to some course for martial arts I seem to have got the wrong night/venue and ended up doing flower arranging.

Comment

Great xenophobic comment Spod.
            Actually it wasn't directed at Italians per se, merely to illicit a reaction from you as you seem to be the forums cry baby!

Spod - In "and it worked" mode!

Comment

Franco, lightweight boxers aren't paritcularly small. If you're looking for small fighters then it's safer to consider the bantam and straw weights...then you get some really freaky looking fights

Comment

Never seen one yet that can survive a bar stool!

Spod - In "Not exactly MoQ" mode!

Comment

Working...
                X