• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help!! Mortgage Probs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IFA's

You’re quite right ASB. I mean anyone who “held non-ex board seats on a financial services co. and a mortgage co." but was ignorant of the FSA rules, might find their company was closed down.

If it got really bad they might have to flee the country.

To somewhere like Denmark for instance.

Comment

Threaded knew that. Easy mistake to make with all that buzzing backwards and forwards in time - he just got confused and thought he was posting a year ago.

Comment

ASB: Suggest you do some research and then we might carry on this conversation.

The date you give, 31/10/04, applies to Residential Mortgages, and not to all of them either.

As I understand it, the original poster is a contractor, so will be using parts of their house as offices, also he has horses etc. so there will be a large amount of land attached.

I would suggest that it is not a foregone conclusion that the property would fall under the FSA rules you imply with that date.

plane t1t: Well, you are as usual, a plane t1t.

Comment

I can smell BULLtulip......

Comment

I can smell BULLtulip.....
            That's just Threaded, he's not brushed his teeth again!

Comment

Working...
            X