• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a Wonderful Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oh.

That sort of tablet.

I thought for a moment you meant E or LSD or something similar.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Never seen it. Our telly is stuck on the footie channel.
      So now I understand why you run round the park
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh.

That sort of tablet.

I thought for a moment you meant E or LSD or something similar.
        I'm on the mend thanks
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm glad to say that my telly doesn't have one of those.
          Does Wales have a dedicated rugby channel instead?

Or one man and his dog?

Comment

Rather more tediously, the Welsh version of Freeview has multiplexes missing so they can fit in the Cymraeg S4C that no one watches any more*.

However, many thanks for the subsidy from the tv licence to keep the boyos in a jobbo making all those progs.
            Nobody watches this?

Each year Fferm Ffactor expands and grows, moving up a gear and turning up the heat. And the same is true about the new series in the autumn as it extends to an hour long programme for the first time ever.

More time for quizzing, testing and challenging the ten farmers, with tasks varying from sheep shearing, to driving a tractor; from veterinary tasks to forming a marketing plan. Not forgetting of course having to face questions under the spotlight in the dreaded Chair challenge.
            Can't wait....

Comment

Oh, to be Norwegian. It has been announced that NRK, the country's state broadcaster, will soon show a programme about a sweater being knitted. That's it. Norwegian viewers will tune in and watch a sheep being sheared, before seeing its wool being spun and used to knit a sweater. This will happen in real time.
              Slow TV: the Norwegian movement with universal appeal | Television & radio | theguardian.com

Comment

Working...
              X