• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 Training

I think you might go for both Foundation and Practitioner. Even if you need to renew your Practitioner every 5 years.

Comment

I did Foundation and Practitioner in 4 days at a bootcamp. Easy in, easy out.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Prince 3 is out next month
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

PRINCE still remain

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Prince 3 is out next month
          Hi there is no release for PRINCE3 ( updated Version of PRINCE2) in up coming month.

Just AXELOS will release PRINCE2 Agile next month.
          They blend the best of PRINCE2 and agile methods in the PRINCE2 Agile best practice guide and qualification.
          The PRINCE2 Agile product is being offered as an extension for those who already hold a PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.

So still we have the PRINCE2 as the latest version.

Comment

Working...
          X