• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S'what I reckon. It's the one that fell back through time to 21st Century Utah that the Doctor didn't kill in a fit of compassion.

Comment

Theres a few choices

a) Davros - Unlikely
      b) The Master - I like it, but still unlikely
      c) Adam. Mmmm. He did upload all the info of his time to the space station, therefore all the 21st century games, and he could have used his knowledge in the past
      d) Most likely the dalek that got away.

Comment

From the sound clip at the end of this weeks episode, its DAVROS.
        Seem to remember a mention of My Daleks, though the wife was ranting abotu something at the time.

Comment

though the wife was ranting abotu something at the time.
          Is she African? Sounds African...

Comment

She is not African, but her rants never seem to translate into anything I can understand or remember.

Comment

"She is not African, but her rants never seem to translate into anything I can understand or remember"

top tip - agree with her anyway

Comment

"From the sound clip at the end of this weeks episode, its DAVROS."

Get real. Emperor Dalek. In fact I reckon.

Emperor Dalek - ie the one that got away, which has Roses DNA. Hence why she was recognised as Bad Wolf earlier in series in Cardiff. The Dalek has been travelling around in time getting to the doctor, cause it knows the Docs gonna blow it all down.

Comment

In Rememberance of the Daleks, Davros became the Emperor Dalek.

Comment

Ok. I am wrong.

Personally I reckon it's Threaded. When he invented his time machine he rescued the Daleks from Destruction.

Comment

Re: threaded

And his matter transporter. It's all very well going backwards and forwards through time, but you won't rescue many daleks if you are stuck in Luton while they are in another galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                      X