• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Tonight: Pub & bite to est with a couple of mates
    Tomorrow: Weather permitting, I'm up on the dining room roof trying to put some flashing band on a leak then out for dinner most likely.
    Sunday: Cook some decent fodder and try to enjoy our last day of holiday mode.

Thanks for asking.
    If your sure. I'd get someone in. Sounds dangerous.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      If your sure. I'd get someone in. Sounds dangerous.
      Nah, it's the flat roof above a bay window and I can climb out of one of the bedroom windows to get on it.

Comment

Nah, it's the flat roof above a bay window and I can climb out of one of the bedroom windows to get on it.
        You need liquid roofing, the stuff is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          Brand name, sellers?

Comment

Brand name, sellers?
            the actual substance used is made by 3M, the company I used is based in Romford (can give you the number), but it has a guarantee of 30 years and have not had one problem yet. Previously we had to have someone out every winter.

Comment

Down to view a property overlooking the Tamar valley in Devon

Looks great in the photos, and the price is right; but in hilly areas full of trees the hours of direct sunlight and the views can be severely curtailed.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Gorilla foam? Great for filling gaps in things like decrepid garden sheds.

Everything is "gorilla" these days, and apparently there are even tougher "hippo" materials.

Comment

the actual substance used is made by 3M, the company I used is based in Romford (can give you the number), but it has a guarantee of 30 years and have not had one problem yet. Previously we had to have someone out every winter.
                  This the stuff

Isoflex Liquid Rubber Black 4.25Ltr | Screwfix.com

Comment

Is it me or is it really, really thick and abysmal web marketing practice to redirect casual visitors to a login page before they've even tried to buy anything?!

Comment

I'm not really sure, this is the stuff I have:

Liquid Roofing Contractor, Commercial and Industrial, London, UK, HBS Ltd and 3M

Comment

Working...
                      X