• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't want to get to 90

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to point out that Chuck Berry is still playing live Rock'n'Roll.

He's 88 this year.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Just want to point out that Chuck Berry is still playing live Rock'n'Roll.

He's 88 this year.
      Bet he wishes he'd paid into that pension plan...

Comment

It is true t hat I see the worst stuff on a daily basis. OTOH my dad got to 90 still very active, driving every day in London, no accidents, not on any pills, pretty sharp mentally, part time job etc. I take after him so I probably have a decent bit of quailty time ahead touch wood. Certainly not advocating bumping anyone off, though sometimes struggle to see people with a terrible quality of life dragged back with yet another course of antibios.
        Anyway sorry to vent my my negativity on you all for the weekend. Oh but if any of you are still smoking, I really wouldnt.

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
          With the ageing population I think voluntary euthanasia will be legalised, we will be on one way trips to Switzerland
          Well, what I'm thinking would be cool is to have the final family meal in the Grand Hotel on the Lake Geneva shoreline...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

(* he smokes menthol cigarettes and with the possible ban of them coming in, it has been reported that he went out and bought a few thousand packets for the future!)
            In an interview I read about him he denied that he had stored the packets.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Bet he wishes he'd paid into that pension plan...
              He's an artist.

Artists peddle their art until they die.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                In an interview I read about him he denied that he had stored the packets.
                So he's smoked them all?

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
                  Well, what I'm thinking would be cool is to have the final family meal in the Grand Hotel on the Lake Geneva shoreline...
                  Make a record on your mobile ...
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I am just amazed I made it this far to be honest.

when I was a youngster, I thought hitting the millenium would be an acheivement
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Genes, Luck, sensible Exercise & Healthy living in that order seem to guarantee a healthy long life as far as I can see.

Some of the 80/90 year olds I know are very happy. some aren't.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X