• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fujitsu - any experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsu - any experience

Anyone have any experience of working for their consulting division here in the UK? What are they like? What are they paying in terms of contract rates and permie rates for business analysts, architects and project managers?

Thanks.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2701248

Comment

Originally posted by IsItOver View Post
      Anyone have any experience of working for their consulting division here in the UK? What are they like? What are they paying in terms of contract rates and permie rates for business analysts, architects and project managers?

Thanks.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I worked for Fujitsu at Thomson Reuters via Lorien back in 2010-11. Had no problems at all

Comment

they made a decent mainframe once, but big blue soon put a stop to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            they made a decent mainframe once, but big blue soon put a stop to that.
            wasn't that ICL?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              wasn't that ICL?
              nah, amdahl and fujitsu made mainframes that ran ibm MVS <sort of>
              ICL were much older, suffered from the british disease of no investment.

Comment

How many more reasons until NAT gets triggered?

Comment

2003, not something I recall with fondness.

The client had a member of staff, and she was jaw dropping beautiful. Like 1 in a million beautiful.

Their manager calls a 10am meeting each day and spends an hour staring at her tits. I'm like "he is just doing this to look at her tits", then she starts turning up for the meetings sitting with the seat reversed so the back is covering her front. Couple of days later she says "I am doing that to stop him looking at my tits"

Comment

there was a rather good restaurant (the Blue room?) near their factory in Newton Aycliffe. Their generator rooms are impressive.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X