• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook and Daily Wail like ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's not like Sas to denigrate narcissism.
    Not to mention that it's pretty narcissistic that he has to tell us his thoughts on the matter and that he's leaving, thinking we care.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism. ...
      So, the only difference was that CUK used to not have a like button.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Surely Facebook is only as puerile and narcissistic as the people you choose as friends?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Surely Facebook is only as puerile and narcissistic as the people you choose as friends?
          Well that right there is the problem. SAS only has his mum as a friend and even she doesn't "Like" most of what he posts.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
            Well that right there is the problem. SAS only has his mum as a friend and even she doesn't "Like" most of what he posts.
            Feck me I logged in just to like and thank you for that comment
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
              Now the key to storming out and slamming the door is not to forget to say something or take something with you...

The second you open the door again you have FAILED

Comment

...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism.
                CUK has now become like a cross between Facebook and the Daily Wail.
                It's become a parody of itself.
                And for those reasons I'm out .
                Would you stay by popular demand?

I will do a poll
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Would you stay by popular demand?

I will do a poll
                  The converse has never been true.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook
                    There are multiple reasons why you are not on Facebook. The most salient amongst them being the fact that you are the archetypal Billy-No-Mates.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If only it were true.

Admin - can we have a timeline please in case sas is tempted to change his mind?

Comment

Working...
                      X