• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yuck Mich Wouldn't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That seems a bit weird. Plotting something is a lot easier than being the one who does the dirty work.
    so if you plot a murder you are less guilty than the one that pulls the trigger?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      so if you plot a murder you are less guilty than the one that pulls the trigger?
      You're equally guilty, but of different crimes.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You're equally guilty, but of different crimes.
        but with equal sentences.

they didn't seem to press the conspiracy part, just the imprisonment, I suppose to avoid putting a mother in Jail.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You really have to push the boundaries of "honeytrap" way out there to incorporate her.
          Never seen anyone that fugly with only one head before!!
          If you dog was half as grim-looking you would shave its arse and teach it to walk backwards!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            but with equal sentences.

they didn't seem to press the conspiracy part, just the imprisonment, I suppose to avoid putting a mother in Jail.
            Although it would have to be viewed on a case by case basis, I don't think plotting to hurt someone, and actually torturing them, are equally bad. For a start, you cannot prove what the non-participating planner wanted to happen. They might have plotted ABH but the torturers gave GBH, etc.

In this case, I think actually handing out that kind of horrible torture should attract additional punishment. However that doesn't mean I think the woman should have escaped prison.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            You really have to push the boundaries of "honeytrap" way out there to incorporate her.
            Never seen anyone that fugly with only one head before!!
            If you dog was half as grim-looking you would shave its arse and teach it to walk backwards!!

You didn't see the magic word in the article?

Comment

You didn't see the magic word in the article?
              I leave the belief of "magic" to those dull-witted enough to have imaginary friends.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I leave the belief of "magic" to those dull-witted enough to have imaginary friends.

HTH
                Exceptionally crap reply, even by your standards. To most men 3 is a magic number, as the song says.

Comment

To most men 3 is a magic number, as the song says.
                  Not when the other "2" are another bloke and a trufflehunter like her.
                  Unless of course you are desperate........which you may well be of course.

Comment

That's more like it SB.

Comment

Quite, you should have a puppet parrot as a friend as I do.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X