• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pic request - upgrading your downgradings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic request - upgrading your downgradings

Someone popped a pic into a thread last week with a Bob call centre operator asking to upgrading your downgradings....I've done a search but can't find it.

Anyone got it?

Ask TestMangler; he always gets updations on Bob's doings.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Ask TestMangler; he always gets updations on Bob's doings.
      I am sorry to be inform, but on this occasion, the downgrading of the upgrading was outwith my responsibilitation !!
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        I am sorry to be inform, but on this occasion, the downgrading of the upgrading was outwith my responsibilitation !!
        Then you must be issuing change request! Downgrading of upgrading was according to latest updation of specification!

Comment

Then you must be issuing change request! Downgrading of upgrading was according to latest updation of specification!
          Buggeration !!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Buggeration !!
            That's racist ! You wouldn't say Buggerafrican!

Comment

That's racist ! You wouldn't say Buggerafrican!
              I apologise for any 'ations' who may have been unintentionally offended by my previous post !

Comment

Working...
              X