• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would Mich?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one gonna comment on the fact she looks like she has a face like a slapped arseee?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      Too thin?! She's just 'normal' (as in not skinny and not fat - rather than he new normal = disgusting fat hippo-croca-pig)
      No, that is not a normal body shape. Forget "new normal", you've been brainwashed by TV.
      Some people have that shape naturally but it's certainly not the normal natural shape.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Too thin?! She's just 'normal' (as in not skinny and not fat - rather than he new normal = disgusting fat hippo-croca-pig)
        I think she is probably normal in the current convention, I think only Zeity would consider a hippo-croca-pig "the new normal"

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          No, that is not a normal body shape. Forget "new normal", you've been brainwashed by TV.
          Some people have that shape naturally but it's certainly not the normal natural shape.

I've only got to take a quick walk down the high street to see that the new normal is at least 2 stone overweight.

Comment

I've only got to take a quick walk down the high street to see that the new normal is at least 2 stone overweight.
            The thread isn't about what's ' normal', it's about what people find 'attractive'. To the endless regret of some people, those are not necessarily the same things.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              The thread isn't about what's ' normal', it's about what people find 'attractive'. To the endless regret of some people, those are not necessarily the same things.
              Sure.
              My original response was to your 'real women' - I know you were probably saying 'real women' are heavier, like you might say real cowboys wear Levis. But lots of people do think that the muffin-tops are normal in the sense of being 'proper'. I don't like it because the fatties' rage against the slim(different to skinny)=attractive stereotype is causing young women to grow up very unhealthy.

I personally don't have too much of a preference as far as attractiveness is concerned (within limits). It's normally which ever i've had the least of until i can manage to tip the scale in the other direction. Variety being the spice of life and all.

Comment

Sure.
                My original response was to your 'real women' - I know you were probably saying 'real women' are heavier, like you might say real cowboys wear Levis. But lots of people do think that the muffin-tops are normal in the sense of being 'proper'. I don't like it because the fatties' rage against the slim(different to skinny)=attractive stereotype is causing young women to grow up very unhealthy.

I personally don't have too much of a preference as far as attractiveness is concerned (within limits). It's normally which ever i've had the least of until i can manage to tip the scale in the other direction. Variety being the spice of life and all.
                Notice I also said 'not fatties'.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It IS the norm to be overweight in the UK right now, but that doesn't change the fact that that image is not of a "naturally normal" woman. You have to work to have a figure like that, or live in a very poor family. When we look at what's healthy in animals, we don't say they should be skinny but should have a healthy amount of body-fat.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Notice I also said 'not fatties'.
                    Exactly, implying that if she's not a 'real woman' and she's not a fatty, then she's underweight, which she clearly isn't.

I know you didn't mean it that way now - just saying why I originally called her 'normal'.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      or live in a very poor family.
                      Or just not eat to excess. I know lots of great looking who don't exercise at all - although the ones who do look better (to someone who prefers a more athletic look).

Comment

Working...
                      X