• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would Mich?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Exactly, implying that if she's not a 'real woman' and she's not a fatty, then she's underweight, which she clearly isn't.

I know you didn't mean it that way now - just saying why I originally called her 'normal'.
    To be fair, she's 17; lots of 17 year olds are naturally thin and once she's in her 20s she might will fill out. It's simply that I don't find that thinness attractive and I didn't when I was 17 either. I always preferred the hockey girls with their firm buttocks and jiggly wiggly brea... I'm being naughty now aren't I?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      Or just not eat to excess. I know lots of great looking who don't exercise at all - although the ones who do look better (to someone who prefers a more athletic look).
      No. It's healthier to have some fat on you. And also some muscle. That gap between her thighs even when her legs are shut shows a lack of muscle, suggesting she doesn't use her legs.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        No. It's healthier to have some fat on you. And also some muscle. That gap between her thighs even when her legs are shut shows a lack of muscle, suggesting she doesn't use her legs.
        Although she might have trained those inner thigh muscles over the last week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Although she might have trained those inner thigh muscles over the last week or so.
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

The thread isn't about what's ' normal', it's about what people find 'attractive'
            Indeed and attractive is not necessarily beautiful. Those perfect models do nowt for me.

Him down there has his own ideas, too. I was reasonably good at pulling in my yoof and dated the Uni Beauty queen for a while. Never attempted to touch her, her kisses turned me on about as much as eating an ice cream. Another was pretty plain with a big nose but he really liked her.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

She's 16 - still going through puberty. Just as 16 yo boys are often lanky and skinny but fill out later, so do 16 yo girls.

Comment

Comment

Enough with the "real" women crap

http://www.funnymemes.com/wp-content...ave-curves.jpg
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    The top row never did become sexier than the bottom row; the fashion industry is run by gay men who prefer girls to look like boys and 'designers' who think people should be made to fit their crap clothes. Proper design is about making things that fit people.

Comment

Working...
                    X