• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

so which bob consultancy took over the DWP contract from HP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Word on the grapevine is that it's CSC that took it off them. Difference in bids were quite surprising.

From all accounts CSC are pricing bids with next to no margin in order to gain presence in the UK.
    Didn't they quit the market in the mid 2000s having discovered that that approach did actually result in profits?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Looks like TechMahindra from the JS alerts I've been getting today....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Didn't they quit the market in the mid 2000s having discovered that that approach did actually result in profits?
        I think they have been licking their wounds in a corner somewhere Anyhow most government contracts have next to no margin on the job in hand because Civil Servants are great at cashing cheques with their mouths and then changing their mind. Or more importantly for the consultancy constantly missing their deadlines so that the vendor collects more cash in terms of slippage and impact.

Comment

Originally posted by FGB View Post
          Weekly commute from Newcastle to Portsmouth. It was that or Newport
          I once did Sunderland to Weston Super Mare for 2 months.
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
          X